Welcome to https:/trueguidance.org for more information. All the details relevant to this work can be found on this webpage. Here you can find information on the latest work ads & vacancies from newspapers such as Jang, Dawn, Express, Kawish, Nawa-E-Waqt, Duniya News, Country, The News, Naee Baat, and Mashriq along with national & foreign scholarships at “https:/trueguidance.org.”
We also have planning information and notes from written assessments and interviews for different work. You will also learn different adaptive video tips for your profession. Don’t skip any updates; please continue to visit this website and tell your friends and family to take advantage of it.
2021 KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship
It will be a life-changing experience to get into KAIST, as every student there gets an opportunity to demonstrate their innovation and share their ideas. The Korea Advanced Science and Technology Institute is an institution that prioritizes and guides students to research, globalization, and entrepreneurship. Students studying a KAIST undergraduate program have the advantage that they can study without a major for the first year,
Later on, before the second semester ends, they will pick or change their majors. This scholarship is available to all applicants from around the world.
KAIST was founded as the best science and technology institute in Korea by the government of South Korea. It ranks as South Korea’s 5th best university, and it ranks 199th according to the QS world ranking of universities. More than 11,688 students in five colleges and six schools are enrolled in KAIST, including 915 international students from 92 countries.
- Country: South Korea
- Eligible Regions: Anyone
Eligibility Criteria :
Here is the eligibility criteria for the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship
- All international students can apply
- The students aiming to apply must have completed high school.
- The students with dual nationality cannot apply for this scholarship.
- The candidates should maintain a GPA of at least 2.7 of 4.3 after the first year.
- Korean applicants who studied outside of Korea are also eligible.
- International students who previously studied in South Korea can also apply for this scholarship.
Here are some benefits of KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship
- KAIST is known for its quality education and experience and scholarships for international students; they will support the student in the following ways:
- The full tuition fee for all 8 semesters will be covered by scholarship directly.
- Living allowance of about 350,000 KRW monthly.
- Medical health insurance for international students.
Other details :
Academic Fields for Undergraduate program:
- Aerospace engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Biological science
- Business and Technology Management
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & System Engineering
- Mathematical science
- Nuclear and Quantum Engineering
First of all, download the application form by visiting the official website and uploading the documents’ scanned copies.
- The applications are open three times a year.
- Early deadline: September 1, 2020 – October 23, 2020
- Regular deadline: November 2020 – January 8, 2021
- Late deadline: March 2021 – May 28, 2021.
- Pay the application fee.